Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Ohio. My name is Cory and im 26yrs old. 3 weeks ago i purchased my first motorcycle. After riding the Challenger for a few blocks, I knew it was coming home with me. I grew up riding my fathers 03 Anniversary 1200 sportster but was ready for an upgrade. I now have 1100 miles on the bike and stage 1 completed at the 500 mile break in. I was wondering if anyone out there has any information on the Stage 2 and beyond...I cannot seem to find any information.
-Thank you all.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,092 Posts
As of now there isn't any Stage Two yet. People are changing their exhaust to aftermarket slip-ons and catalyst eliminator pipes. There are aftermarket tunes and tuning available to remap the fueling etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello from Ohio. My name is Cory and im 26yrs old. 3 weeks ago i purchased my first motorcycle. After riding the Challenger for a few blocks, I knew it was coming home with me. I grew up riding my fathers 03 Anniversary 1200 sportster but was ready for an upgrade. I now have 1100 miles on the bike and stage 1 completed at the 500 mile break in. I was wondering if anyone out there has any information on the Stage 2 and beyond...I cannot seem to find any information.
-Thank you all. View attachment 598511
-Thank you all. View attachment 598511
Welcome to the Tribe Cory.

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,230 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Ohioan! The bike is great, you're gonna love it! I believe there is 1 full exhaust replacement but slipons are your best bet right now.

Reactions: Bubz

·
Bronze member
2,205 Posts
Nice bike to move up to, congrats and welcome

Reactions: Bubz

·
Bronze member
1,501 Posts
Just break it in right....don't beat it early on....and be patient with the aftermarket and/or Indian performance parts. They're coming........then the FUN really begins!!!!!!!!! Congrats and welcome to the tribe.

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Congratulations.... Welcome & Enjoy the Ride!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts