Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First time poster and long time lurker. Had my eye on the scout bobber since it came out. Then I saw the twenty and I was set. Picked up a brand new 2021 bobber twenty yesterday.

I have installed the shorty GP slip ons, I purchased the little baffles for them and welded two back to back and installed in the pipe. Doubled up in each slip on. Still quite loud but sounds great.

My question is, will I NEED to tune the bike? It seems to be running quite well with the occasional pops on decel but nothing really crazy. Overall the bike seems to run well. I don't have any other performance mods planned so hopefully no tune needed. I have been looking at the "booster plug" also as an option to fix a lean issue if that is even present by changing slip ons only.

Your responses are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
439 Posts
BoosterPlug is awesome! Have in on 2 of my bikes, it takes care of any lean running and gives you a mid-range torque boost. Highly recommendable from a multi BoosterPlug user! 👍

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BoosterPlug is awesome! Have in on 2 of my bikes, it takes care of any lean running and gives you a mid-range torque boost. Highly recommendable from a multi BoosterPlug user! 👍
Looking into the booster plug, would it make a very noticeable difference? Or just minor?

·
Registered
439 Posts
I’d say it makes a noticeable difference - like I noticed it 😃 and emailed them. Jens Lyck, the head engineer, inventor, developer, and owner, answered me and explained it in detail. Email them and get a first hand experience yourself. My personal opinion still is, I’d buy it again fir my next bike - like I said, I have it on 2 bikes right now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’d say it makes a noticeable difference - like I noticed it 😃 and emailed them. Jens Lyck, the head engineer, inventor, developer, and owner, answered me and explained it in detail. Email them and get a first hand experience yourself. My personal opinion still is, I’d buy it again fir my next bike - like I said, I have it on 2 bikes right now.
Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts