Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery today of my 2014 Black Vintage. Time to start looking at a few accessories. I know with Harley's there were some dealers that you could get pretty good pricing on accessories. Any Indian dealers that discount parts and accessories? Thanks

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Congrats on your Vintage. So far, I have not found any dealerships who offer discounted prices for anything! But that is in the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex. I have seen after market pipes for less than $600 which can save you about $400 but then you will have to pay to have your bike flashed.

Google is your friend currently. I think you can find some deals but I don't know if you can find any at a dealership.

Good luck and again...congratulations.

Semper Fi,
DrZ

·
Registered
260 Posts
I got $2496.00 worth of parts for $2300.00 by going to Gregory Polaris in Jacksonville, AR, but it wouldn't have been worth the 800+ mile round trip if there weren't other cost benefits involved. One such benefit is that they don't charge to install accessories bought there with the bike, with the exception of $100.00 to install the 2" pullback handlebars because that job is extensive. That saved me $340.00 over the Ft. Worth labor charges for the same accessories. DrZ is correct that Google is your friend, but also pay close attention to these forums. The info I found to get my bike was from this forum and I'm grateful to all those here who made that possible.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike.

I spend some time putzing around on e-Bay.
Every 2014 part that i find is from a dealer and they are all at list price.
Demand is high and supply is limited on these new bike accessories.
Aftermarket is slim to non existent at this point too.

I wish I had better news to report.
If there is a trick then I haven't found it yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts