Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious is all if anyone has replaced their battery with a different manufactured battery.
The Polaris battery is pretty good but I am in the spot where I am in the 4th season with my bike and I want to replace the battery. I had the battery tender junior hooked up but the plug into the wall kinda fell out a bit. So now my battery has drained right down to the point where my bike won't even register anything. My own fault. But the way I see it is I was going to replace it.this year anyway. Thanks for the input.

·
Super Moderator
4,961 Posts
Curious is all if anyone has replaced their battery with a different manufactured battery.
The Polaris battery is pretty good but I am in the spot where I am in the 4th season with my bike and I want to replace the battery. I had the battery tender junior hooked up but the plug into the wall kinda fell out a bit. So now my battery has drained right down to the point where my bike won't even register anything. My own fault. But the way I see it is I was going to replace it.this year anyway. Thanks for the input.
Toward the top left of the page you will see "tags" and thereafter "battery" is listed. If you click on that tag you will be directed to MANY threads about batteries and battery discussions.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This helped alot. I decided with the help of the forum to go with the Yuasa YTX20HL-BS. We will see how it holds upup wh the battery comes. Thank you for directing me in the right direction with the pinned posts.

·
309 Posts
Toward the top left of the page you will see "tags" and thereafter "battery" is listed. If you click on that tag you will be directed to MANY threads about batteries and battery discussions.

Well I just gained a new tool. Thanks

·
Silver member
5,289 Posts
These things need batteries?!? SHIDT!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts