Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey southerndude, no pictures, but looked at them up close and personal this past weekend, while my 14 Vintage was being serviced. The saddle felt thinner to me on the 15 and just looked, dare I say it, cheaper. The salesman I delt with pointed out the differences to me and felt they changed the leather to ensure that it doesn't fade. I have been around horses, saddles and leather a little bit. I much prefer the 14 saddle leather, though it may take some maintenance. I didn't look at the saddlebags as close, but they left me with the same impression. I am going to try and make it back to the dealer for demo days this weekend, if I do I will post a couple of pictures.

·
Super Moderator
4,927 Posts
Ok, I would like to see some close up photos of the tan seat, and bags from the 2015 Vintage, Please:)

Sorry it was late, changed it to 2015
Damn, was hoping someone had spy photos of a 2016 bike. I have a late production 2014 tan seat on my bike, you can take a look at it in my profile page/gallery. It's darker than the early production tan seats. How "close up" are you looking for?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts