Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been waiting on my fender to get painted for a couple of weeks now due to paint issues for the silver smoke. Ordered paint from witch doctors and it turn out to be a perfect match! I had Arlen Ness fender risers with the stock open fender but decided to go with a new Arlen Ness fender for a 21 inch wheel and let me say, I'm glad I did. Wraps the wheel and tire alot nicer than doing the risers. The risers got me by but I'm glad I went with a new fender!
Screenshot_20190509-131407.png

Before^^

Screenshot_20190509-131428.png
Screenshot_20190509-111359.png

And after!^^
The lady was mad because of what I spent on it and then having it painted and her 1st response was "I don't see any difference at all"! I bit my tongue! They'll never understand! Lol

·
Silver member
4,419 Posts
Looks much better.

Point out that it doesn't have those gaps around the bolt up connections. It is the little details that matter...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks much better.

Point out that it doesn't have those gaps around the bolt up connections. It is the little details that matter...
My thoughts exactly. Although the risers work fine, a little part of me was always bugged by the way they were connected and with this fender, I feel like everything is just that much cleaner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts