Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,029 Posts
It appears that some new adjustable levers and lever sets are available here: Dennis Kirk 2018 Scout Bobber
Im considering pulling the trigger on these: Anthem Levers

Anybody have any experience with the Manurfacturer?

View attachment 484886
I can’t believe it’s taken this long for the aftermarket to catch up with the change. I’d get them if I didn’t have my levers powder coated already. They do look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
Same part # for Scout + Scout Bobber?

Its possible that this doesnt actually fit the Bobber. Joker Machine made levers for the Scout but they didnt fit the Bobber (altho claimed they did). They did recently release Bobber specific controls tho.

·
Bronze member
1,029 Posts
Same part # for Scout + Scout Bobber?

Its possible that this doesnt actually fit the Bobber. Joker Machine made levers for the Scout but they didnt fit the Bobber (altho claimed they did). They did recently release Bobber specific controls tho.
I’m going to have to check those out as well. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
has anyone found adjustable levers for 2019 Scout? I need ones with a shorter reach.

·
Registered
106 Posts
PSR just released adjustable levers for the Scouts and whole Indian line up. They are really nice quality pieces.
I found a bunch for all the other indians but no scouts......do you have a link?

·
Rider
798 Posts
it looks like they only released the ones for the heavyweights so far. But I do have part numbers already for the Scout ones. They are as follows:

-PSR# 17-00600-22; journey in blk $229.95
-PSR# 17-00600-20; journey in chrome $229.95
-PSR# 17-00650-31; anthem in contrast $249.95
-PSR# 17-00650-22; anthem in blk $229.95
-PSR# 17-00650-20; anthem in chrome $229.95

·
Registered
25 Posts
Puig Heritage Levers installed.
I like the look and i appreciate i can adjust the right distance especially for the clutch.

Inviato dal mio SM-A600FN utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks! Do we know if thats the price for the pair of both levers, and if there's any hidden cost to shipping to the US ? I just emailed them and will let you guys know if they respond.
The price is for both.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The price is for both.

Good price/looking, I've order one set and hope to receive them soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts