Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price: $10,000 (U.S)

I bought my new, 2019 Indian FTR 1200 Base Model motorcycle, from my Indian Dealer in WA State: 5-27-2020. Before riding the bike, I had a planned cataract eye surgery... and lost sight in one eye as a result... and can no longer ride motorcycles. Moving over to a Polaris RZR 4WD instead.

The new FTR has been stored inside by the Dealer and also inside (my garage), by me. Only 1 mile on the odometer from the Dealer setup - perfect showroom condition. Full transferrable, remainder of 2-year Polaris warranty.

Bike is located in Kirkland, WA. Save thousands in the cost of a brand new bike, dealer prep, shipping, paperwork, etc. Sorry, no test rides... I'm keeping it unridden for the eventual Buyer.

Includes Indian Accessories; luggage rack, side rack, both styles of all-weather luggage bags, and R&G Accessories: axle and engine sliders, radiator guard and oil cooler guard, and a technical shop manual... about $1,000 worth of extras.

Cash or Cashier's Check from Major Bank only. no trades (unless, by chance, you have a like-new Polaris RZR RS1 to swap/sell).

Thanks for your consideration. My name is Jim. If interested, please text me at 425-466-0687... or leave a voicemail. All the best!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts