Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making a new video about our HDPE made by Thunder Works. I need a few photos of chrome luggage racks or fender trim etc. that shows the chrome peeling or bubbling or rust coming through. I don't want to slam any other companies so close up photos are best. Pleas post them or PM if you are willing to let me use them in my video. The point of the video is to show that our black plastic is superior in some aspects. Many people like the look of chrome including my bike is loaded with chrome. Thunder Works just offers an alternative in black that does not corrode or peel and all black is currently popular.

·
Rider
2017 Springfield
962 Posts
Marcus,

I will check my 2006 bike that has chrome, but I am not sure there is much of a problem there. However, my neighbor has a not-to-be-named metric touring bike that has some serious issues. I’ll try to get some photos for you a little later.

Reactions: Marcus

·
Rider
2017 Springfield
962 Posts
Here are three. If these don’t work, I’ll try to get over there in the daylight. My neighbor is out of town, and I am looking after the place.

·
Founding member / distinguished
5,352 Posts
Sidestand that was on my 2016 Vintage (quickly replaced under warranty, thank you very much)...if these are of any value, feel free to use them.
IMG_20180302_174311893.jpg

IMG_20180302_174256945_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks guys. I can use these. Doesn't happen often but it can happen to chrome. Look for my video soon. I will probably get it posted in a week or two. I am highlighting the virtues of the plastic I use in some of my products. Chrome is still beautiful but all black undestructable plastic is a good alternative for many.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts