Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to order the new fairing for the Scout but found a more affordable match through Memphis Shades. Unfortunately, I need to find out what the paint color code is for my bike which is Wildfire Red (pearl). Can anyone tell me how I can find out what the paint code is so that I can get the paint and color my Memphis fairing?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, just did and it has changed since I bought the bike. Polaris changed it to Red Pearl.
Of course I prefer wildfire red.

·
Rider
481 Posts
Indian Paint code 678 Wildfire Red You can but it at your Friendly Indian Dealer in various forms and sizes.
I have a Memphis Shades fairing also. Went to the local paint store to have them my paint,(Brought fender in). Didn't match
totally. In hind sight, I would have bought the factory paint from Indian

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea. Im thinking that I will need to contact Polaris versus my local Indian dealer.
Indian Paint code 678 Wildfire Red You can but it at your Friendly Indian Dealer in various forms and sizes.
I have a Memphis Shades fairing also. Went to the local paint store to have them my paint,(Brought fender in). Didn't match
totally. In hind sight, I would have bought the factory paint from Indian
Interesting I got this paint code from Polaris 2859078-676KI for the spray and 076 for a quart and 080 for touch up and Polaris told me that Wildfire Red is the same as Red Pearl. . . Hmmmmm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts