Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I got my bluetooth speakes in but wonder about how to connect 1. hardwire the way the instructions tell me or (there was a thread about this awhile ago) connect it to the power - plug that is free and is located behind the headlight the reason that i like it is that there is no power on the plug when the power from the bike is not on so the way i look at it an extra safety of saving power or a drained battery if on/off is not turned off ect ect from the bluetooth loudspeaker.I just have to buy a female plug and cut the length cable. I e-mailed Indian 2 days ago no respons so i need advise maybe it is not a good idea i don't know

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Do a search for Bluetooth (search titles only) you should find it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just a personal observation a bit late I guess:

If you ever wanted to listen to some tunes with the bike off and parked while u hang on or around it, hooking it up to the accessory circuit prevents that.

Just me, but I enjoy hanging out in the park or at some scenic stops where I live now and then with some tunes... And I can't tolerate ear buds.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Installed my J&M self amplified speakers on my New Chief. Had to run a wire to the fuse box to get the correct power amperage for the speakers. Ran the wire in the center of the tank w/tie to under the seat Lots of room for this venture. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts