Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the look of my solo seat, but parts of me are going numb after about 35 to 40 minutes of riding. Is there anyway to modify/re-foam/gel in the stock seeds? I know there used to be a guy that would fix your existing seat but that was for Harleys I believe. I need some suggestions without spending $700 on a whole seat. I do not have the tools to do any modifications to the existing see it myself.

·
Early joiner
109 Posts
I love the look of my solo seat, but parts of me are going numb after about 35 to 40 minutes of riding. Is there anyway to modify/re-foam/gel in the stock seeds? I know there used to be a guy that would fix your existing seat but that was for Harleys I believe. I need some suggestions without spending $700 on a whole seat. I do not have the tools to do any modifications to the existing see it myself.
I actually had Corbin build me a custom seat for my 2014 Vintage and I’m not sure it’s better then the original with an Air Hawk pad. The Air Hawk was a 100 bucks and the Corbin was 960 bucks, strongly suggest you try the Air Hawk.

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
May want to consider an Air Hawk pillow or something similar. My seat was killing my boney butt but the pillow really made a vast improvement.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I had my seat restuffed locally and thought it was good until I sat on an Ultimate seat at Daytona. I just can't get that out of my head.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts