Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a Map for the PCV with the dirty bird 2-1 on the 111? I need something as a baseline so other mods don’t really matter. Just looking to get close so I can tune it myself until I get it in for a dyno. I have already checked Dynojet but they don’t have one. Also, if someone that has a Fuelmoto acct and a PCV can see if they have a map as you need to be a customer of there’s to use that function.

·
Rider
944 Posts
if someone that has a Fuelmoto acct and a PCV can see if they have a map as you need to be a customer of there’s to use that function.
As I understand it only you can download a map from either place as you upload your file and the tune is set to your bike and device. I could be wrong but that's what I understand. Also on the same thought, no one else's map will work on your bike as they are set to the device and bike.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With the PCV you can download the software to your personal computer and save tunes to files. You are correct and the tunes are specific to the mods on your bike. I have an autotune kit and I’m just looking for a map so that I can start turning myself. It would help if the mods are as close to mine as possible but I will do with what I can get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts