Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 RM, just hit 50k mi. One Indian dealership here in Vegas and they just lost a fantastic technician to a paving company. The only mechanic there is Ducati, but may work on Indian. I need 50k maintenance and can’t find a mechanic. I can ride 470 miles to Reno to have maintenance completed but would rather stay local. Indian dealerships should be required to pay top dollar to keep Gold mechanics. Cheap doesn’t work well. Any ideas?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called. Thanks.
I'm here and so far I'm having an excellent experience. Several lifts and gold certified mechanics. They'll have two more certified mechanics the first week of February. excellent customer service.

Thanks for the recommendation.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Great, Iam glad it's working out. Never had a bad experience there. I was going to ride over to Laughlin on Monday, but the wife wants to go now and she won't ride that far, so the truck it is.

Happy Trails

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great, Iam glad it's working out. Never had a bad experience there. I was going to ride over to Laughlin on Monday, but the wife wants to go now and she won't ride that far, so the truck it is.

Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Happy Trails
I rode to Bullhead City last Tuesday. Haha.

After a ride to Westminster and Saturday traffic I'll take the ride to Laughlin any day of the week.

Later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts