Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to turn on and off toll roads? Is there a way to turn of using Highways? These options are 2 that I have used on my Tom Tom and Garmns in the past but this navigation seems to try to put me on dirt roads as well as interstates when I would rather avoid them.

·
5 years +
178 Posts
Is there a way to turn on and off toll roads? Is there a way to turn of using Highways? These options are 2 that I have used on my Tom Tom and Garmns in the past but this navigation seems to try to put me on dirt roads as well as interstates when I would rather avoid them.
Yes there is. After you tap on the search button a window opens on the right side where you then tap on the green bar to confirm the address. Another window opens to the left with a green bar that says 'Start' before you do tap on the 'Gear' icon in the lower left of that window you now have three choices highways, tolls and unpaved roads. Ride safe

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yes there is. After you tap on the search button a window opens on the right side where you then tap on the green bar to confirm the address. Another window opens to the left with a green bar that says 'Start' before you do tap on the 'Gear' icon in the lower left of that window you now have three choices highways, tolls and unpaved roads. Ride safe
I learn something new every day. That was Very good info. Thank you. I have had the dirt road issue on trips and it drove me crazy a couple times trying to re-route and just getting frustrated. I'm thinking polaris is using the same ride command on their off road RZR,'s.

·
Registered
377 Posts
A guy on the FTR section was working on cracking the FTR’s version of ride command and found a direct software link to Polaris’s offroad systems.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found this and was getting ready to reply to my own post but you already said it all. Thanks. It was driving me crazy. ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts