Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm looking for one, is that one made by Handy? They have one with front and rear dropp out. Considering it. Been using my J&S lift, but would be happy with the table. Are you happy with it?

·
Bronze member
2,207 Posts
Good answer

Reactions: Darthbagger

·
German Rider
1,664 Posts
Women will never understand, cauz they are from plant venus and men from mars.

Cu,
Sven

·
Bronze member
2,207 Posts
Puleeze don't get me started...I'm pretty sure my wife knows how to jump online here and impostor as me. Happy wife, happy life honey :giggle:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I am lucky my wifes bike lives inside the bedroom or currently is sleeping in the lounge room. Anyway the wife should understand why the lift table is replacing the dining table ha ha good luck with that. If too hard give her a monthly shoe gift voucher ha ha ha.
Woman are strange breed of cattle but we still love them and I am sure woman think we are some weird breed also.

·
Silver member
5,159 Posts
Puleeze don't get me started...I'm pretty sure my wife knows how to jump online here and impostor as me. Happy wife, happy life honey :giggle:
Not ME!
I have a password not even the Russians could hack.

I don't want her coming on here and seeing какие темы я продолжаю ... что, вероятно, приведет к куче вопросов; Как ты думаешь, она красивее, чем я, чушь ... Конечно, но я бы никогда ей этого не сказал.
....That could be bad :ROFLMAO:

Wait ... What just happened.... Dammit she got in. :eek:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Why I got a lift table. I had to explain to her its for changing oil, cleaning wheels and most importantly....staring at it while I'm sitting in my chair drinking beer.
I mean, I never ask her why she has so many pairs of shoes right?
Beautiful; may I ask what brand table that is and cost? Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like it, it will save your back. I work on cars and after having three back surgeries I really couldn’t do any of the work underneath. For Christmas my wife got me a car lift many years ago and I never looked back it has been a game changer.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I like it, it will save your back. I work on cars and after having three back surgeries I really couldn’t do any of the work underneath. For Christmas my wife got me a car lift many years ago and I never looked back it has been a game changer.
Well. I work on my own bikes. My neighbors see me in the garage all the time so they have decuded to allow me to work on theirs. Its all fun working on bikes and hanging out but I was tired of laying on the ground. Now I charge one 6 pack every time i help them out with my new lift.
Good times.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts