Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Rider
987 Posts
Condor is pretty good too
I recently got the Condor dolly. I love it. I'm able to tuck the bike in places wouldn't be possible without it.

Since then I've had no use for the Wheel Dock. I probably should sell it. But as stated above, the easiest dock to use going in and out. No rocking or pushing required.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Have had my dock for about 4yrs now love it ,great product,put new e4's on and instead of buying spacers just tack welded flatstock on one side and now rock solid again

·
Rider
1,231 Posts
I bolt it to the floor of my trailer. You can also purchase a trailer mount which stays in the trailer and you place the dock into it. I don’t bolt it to the garage floor. It’s really stable to keep the bike on. I use it to clean the bike and do oil changes and other maintenance.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I do not bolt it on the trailer floor, just place it behind the front lid, and then strap the bike into the wheeldock and against the front lid
That works pretty good

·
Registered
42 Posts
I bolted mine to the trailer floor. It has slots so you can loosen the bolts and slide the unit to take it out. Then snug the bolts down. Just takes a couple minutes to take out.

·
Rider
747 Posts
Best wheelchock out there. Much easier to remove your bike than any other wheelchock I have ever used. It's a little expensive, but well worth it and very well constructed.

·
Rider
747 Posts
Have had my dock for about 4yrs now love it ,great product,put new e4's on and instead of buying spacers just tack welded flatstock on one side and now rock solid again
After installing the E4's on my bike, I noticed a little lean in the wheeldock, and a slightly more loose front tire. Being the same size tire, just different series, I was surprised that the tire isn't as wide. What thickness of flatstock did you use, 1/8" ?

·
Rider
1,168 Posts
I got my first chock after I got the Scout. I will never again have a bike without one. So much easier to do maintenance and it takes up less space in the garage. Mine does require a little rock/pull to get the bike off, but I am a manly man after all LOL

The one thing that I liked about the BSA over all my other bikes was its center stand.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Do y’all bolt the Wheeldock to the floor of the trailer? I’d like to use it in the garage and trailer.
Wheeldock has an accessory that bolts to the trailer floor. The wheeldock frame sits in it. There is a quick release pin that holds the wheeldock in place. Pull the pin and lift the wheeldock out to use in your garage or wherever.

Reactions: TKing
1 - 20 of 25 Posts