Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All -

I've been a member since 2017 when I bought a 2016 Vintage. Haven't really posted but often checked the forum for info. I just took delivery of a new 2019 Roadmaster and am so excited I thought I'd share it with like minded members. Got a great deal on it from my local dealer and I must say I really love the bike. Been riding them for years at Bike Week demos and hoped someday I'd have my own. I was a long time Harley owner but am really impressed with Indian's features, style, and fit and finish. No comparison in my mind.

Thanks for letting me rave a bit and drive safe!

·
Rider
1,111 Posts
Beautiful Roadmaster! Congrats!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nice Upgrade similar what I did autumn 2018 (from Vintage to RM Classic)

enjoy your rides

·
German Rider
1,784 Posts
Congratz!

Cu,
Sven

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Indydug - Congrats to you, too. Gorgeous bike!

Reactions: IndyDug

·
Registered
3 Posts
Indydug - Congrats to you, too. Gorgeous bike!
Thanks I'm really enjoying this bike so far, Haven't got to ride very much so far as its still pretty cold here in Pennsylvania. Will definitely put some miles down when the weather breaks. I have been test riding these Indians since they came out. I'm not disappointed trading in my older Harley on this one, big difference.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Gorgeous! Ride Safe.

Reactions: IndyDug

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
If I’m not mistaken that was the model and color of the first Indian I ever saw. Made a big impression. Beautiful color.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello All -

I've been a member since 2017 when I bought a 2016 Vintage. Haven't really posted but often checked the forum for info. I just took delivery of a new 2019 Roadmaster and am so excited I thought I'd share it with like minded members. Got a great deal on it from my local dealer and I must say I really love the bike. Been riding them for years at Bike Week demos and hoped someday I'd have my own. I was a long time Harley owner but am really impressed with Indian's features, style, and fit and finish. No comparison in my mind.

Thanks for letting me rave a bit and drive safe!

View attachment 579633
Beauty. My brother is a Harley guy and he says he loves Indian because someone is finally pushing Harley to be better. if you look back at engine sizes and features, Harley is finally trying to put our a better product. I love having the options and features that Indian offers and of course a factory Indian can smoke a stage 2 Harley any day.... :)

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Beauty. My brother is a Harley guy and he says he loves Indian because someone is finally pushing Harley to be better. if you look back at engine sizes and features, Harley is finally trying to put our a better product. I love having the options and features that Indian offers and of course a factory Indian can smoke a stage 2 Harley any day.... :)
Funny you mention that. I, too, have a brother who is a Harley guy. He admits that Indian is a superior machine in nearly all respects, but says his reason for sticking with Harley is that there is a dealership on every corner. He does serious cross country riding and has had breakdowns on his 2014 Limited where it was handy to have a nearby dealership. Don't have the heart to tell him that if he owned a bike that wasn't so prone to breakdowns, he would not need a dealership on every corner.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts