Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
.... or 55mph, or 65mph.

Heck, it's all I can do to keep it under 75mph !

Thank you Polaris

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
must be a break in the space/time continuum to be able to get over 75 without passing 45, 55 or 65... or possibly a medical condition where you have mini black outs at the sight of the number 5? good luck with all that. lol

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
My Chieftain KNOWS all the biker bars previously frequented by my Ultra Classic. It is vujahde all over again, I tell ya.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
So Victory for riding and Indian for TT? Sounds like it is a replacement for a Harley.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
11762 said:
must be a break in the space/time continuum to be able to get over 75 without passing 45, 55 or 65... or possibly a medical condition where you have mini black outs at the sight of the number 5? good luck with all that. lol
NO. NO. NO.

He's clearly going past 88.8 mph. If it's misbehaving, have doc check the flux capacitor.

-kg

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
18680 said:
.... or 55mph, or 65mph.

Heck, it's all I can do to keep it under 75mph !

Thank you Polaris 

I am having the same problem, I took it to the dealer and they said it's perfectly normal. They also said if I can't get used to it they would gladly sell me a Harley.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO That's pretty good! I find myself having to use the cruise control to keep the speed demon at bay. ( I love the autopilot!)
EASY

1 - 8 of 8 Posts