Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been the most fun since I was a kid! I still have a lot I want to do and add, I’m on the fence with the exhaust, I do want fishtail, however do I get slip on or a completely different exhaust? I’d like it a little louder than factory and not extreme!

I keep searching for custom add one and am enjoy that aspect of owning this bike!

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have Jekill & Hyde exhausts on my bike. Their advantage is that they can switch. Closed, semi-open and open. But they are expensive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Idk what your referring to? Please educate me so I don’t have to say that in the future...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great thread. Although I don't mind my Vintage stock pipes, I do want a little deeper but not obnoxious sound. I had cobra longshots on my previous bike but don't want them on my Indian.
I've done some research and am leaning towards Rush exhaust but looking forward to everyones input.
There's a good video on YouTube, indian stock pipes vs Rush exhaust. I can't paste the link because that tech is beyond me lol.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
1,148 Posts
Before I bought my 2015 Vintage, I saw one set up as a solo rider (which is how I wanted mine) at my local Indian dealer. It already had Stage 1 mufflers with fish-tail tips. I knew at that moment, I "HAD", to have those fish-tails. Imho, the Vintage screams for them, lol. As for the sound, yes, it's louder. A bit loud at idle, but gives a very nice low rumble when cruising. Again, imho. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts