Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,821 Posts
I need to get back to drawing again. I used to do that kind of stuff plus some cartooning but my wife kept discouraging me from drawing. She said I wasted too much time "doodling" and "convinced" me to get rid of my drawing board and supplies. I did some cartooning at work whenever I could but that stopped when I retired over 13 years ago,

·
Silver member
5,024 Posts
Nice work, I used to love doing pencil drawings. I haven't drawn in a few years though; yours is somewhat inspiring to get back into it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Nice work, keep it up. My brother-in-law says the only thing he can draw is "another beer out of the keg".

·
Registered
114 Posts
I need to get back to drawing again. I used to do that kind of stuff plus some cartooning but my wife kept discouraging me from drawing. She said I wasted too much time "doodling" and "convinced" me to get rid of my drawing board and supplies. I did some cartooning at work whenever I could but that stopped when I retired over 13 years ago,
Art is often therapeutic, like motorcyles, actually. I wish you could still do both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
255 Posts
Wow, that's some impressive talent.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts