Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow my daughter just loves her Indian Scout Bobber. And she experienced her first rain day and nasty weather, She did phenomenal being a huge wind gust just about took me down馃槼. She is for sure a rider and loves motorcycles.

Registered
Gotta be honest, when it's stinky hot I don't mind the rain so much. Looks like fun.

Reactions: IceAge

Registered
That water was beautiful...looks like it was a day for the memory book! My wife is a Daddies girl that used to ride with her dad regularly before he passed. Treasure those days! I can't wait until my boys are old enough to start riding with me.

Registered
Quick question Ice...

Guessing your daughter is around 5'8", or 6'?

That was a couple hour ride, how was her back? Is she riding the stock suspension and seat?

Thanks for the answers, just trying to gauge my first experience once I get the bike (hopefully in early Sept. for a fall cruise out to the Bonneville flats)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quick question Ice...

That was a couple hour ride, how was her back? Is she riding the stock suspension and seat?

Thanks for the answers, just trying to gauge my first experience once I get the bike (hopefully in early Sept. for a fall cruise out to the Bonneville flats)
She is 5鈥7鈥 and she was fine loved the bike.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quick question Ice...

Oh yeh no mods factory set up. I have ridden her and yikes. I am 5 10 and my ass was killing me after 30 45 minutes.

Registered
Oh yeh no mods factory set up. I have ridden her and yikes. I am 5 10 and my ass was killing me after 30 45 minutes.
Thanks... yeah I'm getting a little nervous about the bike as the delivery date gets closer. I'm 6'3 and just hoping that it doesn't cause havoc with my back. I'm in pretty good shape but, I've heard all of the stories. May just buy the upgraded suspension from the start and get a soft butt cushion.

Thanks for the info!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quick question Ice...

Thanks... yeah I'm getting a little nervous about the bike as the delivery date gets closer. I'm 6'3 and just hoping that it doesn't cause havoc with my back. I'm in pretty good shape but, I've heard all of the stories. May just buy the upgraded suspension from the start and get a soft butt cushion.

Thanks for the info!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts