Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are those the new factory bag tail lights?
**** no don't buy those lol. These are Custom Dynamics saddlebag Lights. They're awesome. Indians are useless. These are completely integrated and synced with the bike, and are plug and play. They also run about the same price, like 160ish.

Registered
Dark Horse
**** no don't buy those lol. These are Custom Dynamics saddlebag Lights. They're awesome. Indians are useless. These are completely integrated and synced with the bike, and are plug and play. They also run about the same price, like 160ish.
Good to hear and glad I asked. Lol. I鈥檓 familiar with CD, I have their turns and soon headlight. I鈥檝e not seen either in person but want more light on the rear.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to hear and glad I asked. Lol. I鈥檓 familiar with CD, I have their turns and soon headlight. I鈥檝e not seen either in person but want more light on the rear.
You will love the CD saddlebag Lights. They are very good. Easy to connect. Just leave you seat off and test them to make sure you didn't swap wires on accident.

Premium Member
2019 Chieftain Base++++
Good looking ride!!
A friend and I both have Chieftains and the going joke between us after we buy something or modify something is 'And after that I'm done'. Knowing full damn well there is another mod in the future lol.

Founding member / Distinguished
Nice mods you've done to your Challenger!! I'm kind of an old fuddy-duddy and left my 2020 black pearl Limited mostly stock except for Stage One Ovals, rear highway bars and the passenger sissy bar with luggage rack. Yours looks cool but I'm ok with mine as is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts