Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Spokes are nice looking, BUT are high maintenance... cleaning and polishing is a piece of cake compared to having a flat with a tube type tire... tube type tires are a pain in the azz and there is no roadside fixing them. Be sure to have good roadside assistance program... it only took me 6 1/2 hours to get a tow truck thru my AAA roadside assistance plan on a hot muggy Saturday afternoon. Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Mine too and it turns the ladies heads as well. I have been riding 48 years and I can't believe the women, who look at the bike smile and say "hi", should bought something like this years ago. Is it because they can picture themselves on the back with the wind in their hair and not a care in the world, hopefully naked later on also. Oops that's not politicly correct is it ? Just don't tell my girlfriend.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
I'm an old fart (68) but am amazed at the constant stream of young women (and fellers too) who want to chat about the bike. Wish I'd had one when I was 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,885 Posts
I'm an old fart (68) but am amazed at the constant stream of young women (and fellers too) who want to chat about the bike. Wish I'd had one when I was 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could tell you stories, for more than an hour, about people who look at my bike and take photos of it. Many people come up to me & the Mrs. and ask lots of questions. I said in another thread, if you don't like to be stared at, pointed at, given the thumbs up, the nod or lots of attention you will not like riding an Indian Motorcycle.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Okay I went show my age. Easy rider mag had a comic piece in every issue. Hog rider and the old poop. The old poop rode an old Indian 4 while hog rider had his tricked out h.d. The old poop Always got the ladies.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mine Scout is also a model! As I had one of the first in Massachusetts, my bike was used by US Saddlebags to model their bags.

I've always wanted to ride a model. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts