Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: This thread is documenting my journey with my 2020 Indian Scout Bobber. Feedback, advice, and questions are always welcomed!

I had to order this since none were available in my area. Took a little over a month but she is finally here and I'm picking her up tomorrow!

Can't wait.

2020 Indian Scout Bobber ABS in Thunder Black.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations. Great looking bike. I don't see the mirrors, are you going to use them?
Tire tread looks awesome. I wonder if it's special to the bobber.
Enjoy the bike man.
This was just the pic the dealer sent me. it was still getting set up, im sure they will toss them on there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I spent all day riding her yesterday stock and feeling her out. Great bike, very smooth, and plenty of speed and power for me.

I did buy some parts while I was waiting for her to be delivered (I was bored and excited about my bike so needed to do something to pass the time LOL!)

I went ahead and installed the following today:

1. Indian Gloss Black Highway/Crash Bars
2. Indian Billet Shift/Brake Pegs
3. Joker Machine Mini Serrated Floorboards
4. Joker Machine Black Shift Rod
5. R&G Radiator Guard (Spray Painted Black)
6. Indian Chief Guardian Bell
7. Ends Cuoio Paco Swingman Bag

Overall everything was super easy to install and took me a little over 3 hours to do everything. Love the changes I made! Any questions, let me know.

Before & After pics attached.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
24 Posts
Very nice! I was looking at those floorboards as well, how do you like them? Is that the indian Keyring off Amazon? I was going to grab that as well but one of the reviews said the ring is too big to fit the scout key?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice! I was looking at those floorboards as well, how do you like them? Is that the indian Keyring off Amazon? I was going to grab that as well but one of the reviews said the ring is too big to fit the scout key?
LOVE the floorboards. I highly recommend them. I bought them on amazon. Joker Machine Mini Floorboards

The key I got from the Indian Dealer. Fits my key no problem, looks awesome. Leather Key Ring

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Another small mod to the bike today that I think makes a huge difference to the look.

Replaced the factory installed side mounted license plate and got a rear fender curved mount from Cadence Motorsports

Had to remove the rear reflector to mount this so I also removed the front fork reflectors.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My Custom Corbin Solo Seat just arrived!!! I really like the look of the stock seat so I tried to mimic it the best I could. I will install later tonight and update with on bike pics.

Pics do not do the color of the leather justice. The stock seat has more of a red hue to it while the Corbin is more of a true brown. very similiar though.
Here is what I ordered for reference:

- Corbin Classic Solo Seat
-Horizontal tuck and roll
-Scout Brown & Black stitching for the top of the seat
-Matte Black & Cooper stitching for side panels.
-Black Corbin Logo with no studs or welt.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts