Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
That’s fantastic thank you, I have a 19 Darkhorse so hopefully I can find something that will fit. Where are the bags easy to install? And are you happy with them so far? Thanks for all the replies

·
Registered
26 Posts
And one final question if you don’t mind, with those saddlebags are you still able to install a sissy bar? Thanks again for the responses your bike looks amazing!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes east to fit and wire in. Upgraded key fob at the dealer so I can lock and unlock and set the bike alarm. I don’t have the metal brackets on my exhausts so I bought longer screws and put 6 washers between the bank and the feet. Sits perfect on the exhaust. You will also need to buy osprey spools.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And one final question if you don’t mind, with those saddlebags are you still able to install a sissy bar? Thanks again for the responses your bike looks amazing!
Yes I have a sissy bar I can put on that fits. Just need to open both bags to get it on and off.

·
Rider
620 Posts
That front wheel is pure sexiness.

You plan on throwing in an LED headlight? I highly recommend Eagle Lights, got the 3 set on my springfield and they're GREAT

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That front wheel is pure sexiness.

You plan on throwing in an LED headlight? I highly recommend Eagle Lights, got the 3 set on my springfield and they're GREAT
Thanks. Yhea I want to change the front light out and have it look darker. Is that what the Eagle lights look like?

·
Rider
1,168 Posts
Sorry to say, but I said my bike was complete before. Found out the hard way it’ll never be complete. Always find something else I want.

beautiful bike btw

·
Rider
620 Posts
Thanks. Yhea I want to change the front light out and have it look darker. Is that what the Eagle lights look like?
Ya they got some blacked out models that would disappear into that nacelle
This is the darkest one I believe.

They also have one that had the light up halo around it which I like for visibility. Doesn't shine out much light but it's that 1 extra thing that stands out when someone looks at you

There's a promocode going on right now I think SAVE10 that gets you another 10% off which would basically cover shipping and then some.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya they got some blacked out models that would disappear into that nacelle
This is the darkest one I believe.

They also have one that had the light up halo around it which I like for visibility. Doesn't shine out much light but it's that 1 extra thing that stands out when someone looks at you

There's a promocode going on right now I think SAVE10 that gets you another 10% off which would basically cover shipping and then some.
Awesome thanks for the info.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That’s fantastic thank you, I have a 19 Darkhorse so hopefully I can find something that will fit. Where are the bags easy to install? And are you happy with them so far? Thanks for all the replies
I'm in the same boat, let me know what saddlebags you find for your '19 DH.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts