Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my first pictures at the dealership in Madison, WI when I picked up my new 2015 red & cream Roadmaster on 10/1/2014.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Did it come with the heel and toe shifter or was that an option? I have one coming any day. Any other options?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
That was an option I requested when ordering. I also had ordered the highway pegs which were installed but my driver backrest is on backorder :-(

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Loooking Gooood. What was the spray can for near the front wheel?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
halld: I didn't look at that can (I should have). I know they were touching up any fingerprints or smudges as we went through everything. One thing that surprised me was how heavy the trunk is! Plus it has to be removed in order to remove the seat as the rear bolt is impossible to reach otherwise.

Update: I just called my dealer and was told it is "Silkolene Pro Prep" used for detailing to remove smudges etc.

·
Registered
432 Posts
That's a beautiful bike! I hope to see a lot of them on the road. Congratulations.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Long roads are waiting......

·
Registered
228 Posts
She looks great!!! Keep safe and watch out for the crazies out there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow what a beautiful bike, congratulations and thanks for sharing those pictures. Look forward to hearing about how it rides.....

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
That is really a beautiful motorcycle. Enjoy and ride safe!

Reactions: Roll On

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is one beautiful motorcycle kulczge! Awesome!
Enjoy your new ride and be safe!
...MDHawk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts