Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw these headdress passenger boards listed as a new item on the Indian site. Thought they would be a great addition to my 2015 Roadmaster and would match the rider headdress floorboard pads. BUT, when I check fitment for this item the response from the site is that they do not fit a 2015 Roadmaster. I thought that was odd so for shits and giggles I put in 2015 Chieftain and it says they fit. WTH, is not the passenger floorboard area on a Roadmaster and Chieftain exactly the same? So I am thinking the website fitment info is just wrong and they should fit a 2015 Roadmaster. Think I am safe to go ahead and order or am I missing something here? Thanks
Screenshot_20190912-221321_Chrome.jpg

·
Silver member
4,836 Posts
Of course they will fit. The website always has these kind of mistakes. Here it is from the 2020 catalogue you can download...

upload_2019-9-12_19-47-56.png

Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pablo...that's what I was hoping for!

·
Bronze member
2,272 Posts
The IM website needs a little proof-reading, especially when the new model year is introduced. I've already found what seems to be several mistakes on 2020 models.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
As an IT guy, I maintain my sites one's i built. big companies have some ppl build them , then they show some person how to add content. once they do it ok , hardly ever look back at them.

·
Bronze member
3,066 Posts
well one day the new Stage III fits (the one with the heads) the next it doesn't on my 18... the second one is right... it don't

1 - 6 of 6 Posts