Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, gents, I have a wrist issue that I'm guessing others have as well and looking for solutions that have worked for you.

I clumsily fell at the gym recently and landed awkwardly on my left wrist so now it's sore. Well, it's causing me some discomfort when riding so looking for a fingerless glove solution with a strong wrist support. I suppose there are under-the-glove wrist supports as well. Before I play battleship on Amazon or Revzilla for a rabbit hole, hit-or-miss buying situation I'm hoping you gents can share what's worked for you. I mean, I can't be the only rider here that's, well, getting older and perhaps a little less durable. :)

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I cannot answer your glove question (or relate to an injury at the gym), but I did really like the BrakeAway cruise control that I installed on my previous bike. It may be an option to consider if your bike doesn’t have electronic/wire cruise from the factory.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cannot answer your glove question (or relate to an injury at the gym), but I did really like the BrakeAway cruise control that I installed on my previous bike. It may be an option to consider if your bike doesn’t have electronic/wire cruise from the factory.
Thanks, JJ, it actually does have factory cruise control, which is fantastic. (y)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi vbf: I have used roller blading wrist guards before and they fit under my riding gloves. They have a plastic support bar from under the bend at your palm and back onto your wrist, and you can tighten them as tight as you want.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi vbf: I have used roller blading wrist guards before and they fit under my riding gloves. They have a plastic support bar from under the bend at your palm and back onto your wrist, and you can tighten them as tight as you want.
Thank you, sir, greatly appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts