Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some motorcycle gears as gift to my rider friend, I think maybe a motorcycle riding Jackets would be good. Which brand and model do you highly recommend? Someone suggests me Rev'it motorcycle gears. Looking for few more suggestions.

Thanks in advance...!!!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,072 Posts
Got a xelement leather jacket for my wife at leatherup.com
Good thick leather, and warm. Highly recommend if not going for genuine Indian.

(My wife would lose it if she knew her ass was on the forum )

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I need some motorcycle gears as gift to my rider friend, I think maybe a motorcycle riding Jackets would be good. Which brand and model do you highly recommend? Someone suggests me Rev'it motorcycle gears. Looking for few more suggestions.

Thanks in advance...!!!
Check out the revzilla.com site. They have detailed videos that review a lot of their items

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks in advance...!!!
I personally used few Rev'it motorcycle gears like Rev'it jacket and riding glove earlier. It works great for me. I buy Rev'it! Adrenaline Leather Jacket 2 year ago and still it looks same as new one.
In my opinion its good option for gifting as well.

Cheers...!!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts

Thanks in advance...!!!
Personally I'm partial to the Indian brand apparel. A little pricey but good quality gear. Everything I have bought from them seems to be holding up very well. Also looks cool IMO.

·
Bronze member
2,228 Posts
I personally like Vanson & Schott, both made in the USA.
My girlfriends Xpert Performance jacket is better than her Harley jacket, and their prices are way cheaper.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I am currently using the Rev'It Sand 3 jacket. It works well in all kinds of weather.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks in advance...!!!
I recommended you Custom Motorcycle Leather Racing Suit | Moto Speeds. Because I've makes a professional race suit from there. That was wonderful and give me safety and comfort.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts