Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any issues gripes or complaints for this style of cover? Tired of my girl getting hit with bird turds while at work. No place to park under where I’m at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
2,206 Posts
Reactions: Sckness

·
Rider
681 Posts
I don’t think the Indian one is waterproof

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just need a little shade for mine. Was thinking this would do the trick but wasn’t sure if anyone had any issues with it. I’ve heard they’re not waterproof but I’m ok with that.

·
Rider
666 Posts
I bought a cover off of Amazon that covers the whole bike (I have a Roadmaster), I don't remember the brand name, but I think it was only about 40 bucks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought a cover off of Amazon that covers the whole bike (I have a Roadmaster), I don't remember the brand name, but I think it was only about 40 bucks.
This one?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Had it. Hated it. I (me, the dealership, the girl) never got it to fit correctly. Seems like I was always tugging at it.. trying to fit it over the mirrors, stay on the back of the seat.

That being said, my Chieftain has the backrest, pinnacle mirrors etc.. Maybe thats what caused my issue.. Either way, I didnt care much for it..

·
Rider
666 Posts
Sckness, That's pretty close to what I have. I can't find the exact brand name on it, and I can't find it in my purchase history on Amazon. I use it mostly as a dust cover when it's parked in my garage, but I have used it on a trip, and it kept the bike dry in the rain.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts

I use this in the extra large size for my Chieftain Limited with a leather bag/trunk on the luggage rack so it covers it as well when the bike is parked on trips. The cover is also waterproof. It’s a little tight on the Pinnacle mirrors but it works well. It keeps the seat and dash dry in the rain. It takes up less room than a full sized cover when packed it it’s travel bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts