Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the look and price of the Motherwell passenger backrest and carrier. I was wondering if anyone here has purchased this unit and could comment on the quality?

·
Registered
600 Posts
I had a motherwell rack on my 2018 Cheiftain - solid product. Much stronger than anything produced by Indian. Tight fit on the spools - no rattling. If I change out the seat on my 2019 Cheiftain - I will buy another one from them.

·
Registered
142 Posts
BHlvr,
The product is well made, however I found it would move side to side a little more than I wanted. I installed ”O”rings on the spools and that keeps the movement to a minimum.

·
Registered
475 Posts
BHlvr,
The product is well made, however I found it would move side to side a little more than I wanted. I installed ”O”rings on the spools and that keeps the movement to a minimum.
Great idea! Thanks for the feedback!

Kathy

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have the MW pax backrest and rack, fits very tight. No movement at all. Very impressed for about half the indian price. I got mine powder coated black since I have the dark horse

1 - 11 of 11 Posts