Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi... just bought a new Indian FTR 1200 and looking for a good way to secure it and to have a chance of finding the bike if it gets stolen. Has anyone used the Monimoto Smart Tracker (motion detecting GPS)?

I'm interested in any good security solutions you have found effective for your FTR, too.

All the best!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi... just bought a new Indian FTR 1200 and looking for a good way to secure it and to have a chance of finding the bike if it gets stolen. Has anyone used the Monimoto Smart Tracker (motion detecting GPS)?

I'm interested in any good security solutions you have found effective for your FTR, too.

All the best!
I went ahead and bought the Monimoto Smart Tracker. If anyone is interested to know more about this security device let me know. If you have a good way to secure your bike, I'd like to hear about that, too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I’m about to order one today. I’ve been looking at the Digital Guard Dawg for my ‘21 Scout Bobber for a while now, but I think it’s over priced for what it is. Esp since the Monimoto is almost $100 less and can track the bike via GPS and GSM.

If you can post a review or give any feedback about how you like it, I’d really appreciate it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went ahead and bought the Monimoto Smart Tracker. If anyone is interested to know more about this security device let me know. If you have a good way to secure your bike, I'd like to hear about that, too.
Hi - I've bough the same for my scout bobber. Having a hard time finding the right spot to hide it on the bike though... Also because pretty much everything on the bike is metal, and they warn not to hide it behind a metal part as it will interfere with the signal. Where on the bike did you manage to hide it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts