Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

881 - 886 of 886 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,255 Posts
Yeah, your dealer should pick it up for you then.

Reactions: HERK

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, your dealer should pick it up for you then.
I called and they will pick up the bike. On a side note I hooked my new Sena 50 and phone up to the bike; totally hands free "hey siri get me directions to Heid's restaurant". the map appears on the console. CarPlay is a really nice feature when you are already moving.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I really have a hard time with how little info there is out there on this. I talked to my service dept about this, and they know nothing at all about it. I informed them about it, and gave them some info, and someone to contact, and I still don't think they have contacted them. They seem to just be dragging their feet. I made an appointment to bring it in before I go on vacation to have the surge and stall issue looked at, so we will see what happens. Y'all who live close enough to Holeshot to have Mike as a tech are lucky!
Very Kind Bro .... Thanks ..

·
333 Posts
i know you directed this to Mike, but as a guy who reads most of the threads there are three dealerships that really stand out for consistently-good reviews and comments:

• Hollister (@HollisterHarry ) in CA
  • Gregory Polaris in Arkansas, and
  • the mothership aka Indian of Sturgis.

That said, not a lot of feedback or input from any of these stalwarts on the Challenger issues. I’d be curious to have them weigh in from their service managers. So far, Mike is the only authorized service guy/ dealership that has really stepped forward.
I was at the Hollister dealer last Wednesday. Maybe the good reviews caused them to jack up the price of a Darkhorse Challenger by $4,000 bucks over MSRP.
There was no jacking up sir, It's called Tax, License freight and Prep.

881 - 886 of 886 Posts