Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I was wondering do the actual mirrors, that screw into the extention are the same on Chiefs , Springfields , etc.... I have a 2018 Scout Sixty, and I have a slight scuff on my left mirror . I wanted to replace it with some another mirror or something I can find on eBay a lot cheaper than ordering direct from Indian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
303 Posts
Does year of bike matter, or at they the same ?

Not that I know of. The mirrors have been the same but you'll notice that some mirrors might not work with certain years but that was due to a master cylinder change on the 111 bikes. You need risers fro some mirrors to clear the master cylinder but should not be an issue on a Scout. Thread pattern is the same

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ! All I want is the mirror itself, 10mm, right ?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Don't remember the size exactly but I was curious as well and my Scout mirrors screwed right onto the Chieftain when I changed them out

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again . I’ll find one on eBay then for cheap

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Scout mirror thread is 10mm RH thread. FYI, I have purchased a couple of the custom mirrors that come with the 10 mm to 8 mm adapters for the mirrors ( that way the mirrors fit various MCs. IMO, these are junk. They loosen up unless you use locktight them in the perch’s which I won’t do. Buy quality mirrors. They will be glass and all metal-usually stainless and good chrome. They are stupid expensive but unfortunately that’s the way it is. You get what you pay for. Plus the cheaper ones usually vibrate/ blurr. Just my 2cents.

·
Registered
582 Posts
PM me your address and I'll put some in the mail for you this week, if I can find them. I took the mirrors of my 60 the day I bought it and I'm sure they're in the garage somewhere.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Oh damn! I just realized that you're looking for a stock replacement! I have mine you can have as well. I thought you wanted an aftermarket replacement

·
Registered
74 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts