Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i had my sportster one of the best things i did was flip the mirrors under the bars. i want to do this with the mirrors on my DH cuz they are right in my sight line with the ape bars. does any one know the thread pitch and bolt size already? ive been looking for bar mount mirror holder and some are threaded and some arent so if i can find ones that are thread the same ill get those.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
If all else fails, you could ride to the local hardware store, take the mirror stem inside, and use the bolt sizing guide in the hardware section...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
when i had my sportster one of the best things i did was flip the mirrors under the bars. i want to do this with the mirrors on my DH cuz they are right in my sight line with the ape bars. does any one know the thread pitch and bolt size already? ive been looking for bar mount mirror holder and some are threaded and some arent so if i can find ones that are thread the same ill get those.
Here is a shot from the fiche showing the mirrors on a DH and shows no threads only a jam nut!
Maybe I don't understand what your looking for????

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I finally got around to figuring out the mirror is threaded @ M10x1.25 in case anyone else ever needs to know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts