Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
carrie-underwood-gets-a-2014-indian-chief-as-a-present-from-miranda-lambert-81838_1.jpg

While most competing artists in the music industry dislike each other and begin coastal feuds that last for decades, it appears that the ladies of Popular Country music do not share that same sentiment. Miranda Lambert decided that an appropriate gift for her close friend Carrie Underwood was not a spa day, or a luxurious hand bag, or even a fancy Mercedes Benz. The perfect gift for Carrie would be a brand new Indian Motorcycle. A Chief to be exact, and I think that is just perfect! Fitting even.

Carrie posted this image to one of her social media accounts and thanked Miranda. That is just another reason that I need to make friends with these girls!

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Wow, I'd be happy with a few accessories for my Chieftain......Miranda, need my address for shipping?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Miranda has great taste. I'm sure Carrie was overwhelmed by the gift. That "Something Bad" recording is great also. I really like this duo.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am having a hard time accepting this at face value. There must me more to this. Is this part of the hype leading to another unveiling at Sturgis? Polaris wants to have a complete line of bikes. What have they been working on.....Been pretty quiet. My mind wanders.......

·
Registered
14 Posts
....... these women look real different w/o the make up
....... i hope she didn't intend to ride that w/o shoes !

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
Dontcha just love generosity? Oughta be more of it.... Please ship me a new Roadmaster and I'll sing any song ya like!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts