Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Any riders from Minnesota out there? I'm in the north twin cities area and would like to meet some local riders to chat and ride with when the snow is gone.

Ride Safe,

Wiz

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Wiz,
I'm in the Minnetonka area, give me a shout, What are you currently riding, we will have to get together this spring. I'm riding a Triumph America and have a Scout on order

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
Hi All,

Any riders from Minnesota out there? I'm in the north twin cities area and would like to meet some local riders to chat and ride with when the snow is gone.

Ride Safe,

Wiz
Hey Wiz. Bloomington close to you? My sister-in-law lives there and I visit her on occasion. Wouldn't be on a bike (unless I rented) but could have a coffee and chat, if interested.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Wiz. Bloomington close to you? My sister-in-law lives there and I visit her on occasion. Wouldn't be on a bike (unless I rented) but could have a coffee and chat, if interested.
I and another Indian rider from Suiox Falls will be @ Emma Krumbee's next to the Albertville Outlet Mall Saturday Morning from 8-10 AM. Just coffee and talk, but we'd both love to meet and greet you. If you can't make it, we will have to get together in the near future. I look forward to it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bloomington is just down the road a bit. If you come to town, be sure to let me know. I would love to get together.

Ride Safe

·
Bronze member
1,584 Posts
Just saw this section. I am in Downtown Minneapolis, and would like to get together for a ride.

Have a buddy that lives in Rockford that has a Vintage as well.

Reactions: Roll On

·
Rider
798 Posts
Native Minnesnowtan here (Excelsior, Lake Minnetonka) but now living on an island in Puget Sound near Seattle. If we take our '03 Chief, or even better a new '15 Vintage back to Minnesnowta, I'll post again here.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay! I was just out in Seattle visiting relatives. I didn't see any Indians riding about while I was out there, but I did stop at the LeMay Museum in Tacoma and they have a sweet '40s Indian right in the Lobby.

This Saturday morning May 16th I will be at Blackwater Coffee & Cafe in Maple Plain from around 8:00AM until 10:00AM. The address is 5159 Highway 12 in Maple Plain.

If any of you can find the time, stop by. I would love to meet any and all of you.

Ride Safe,

Wiz

·
Rider
798 Posts
Well damn, Wiz! I'm on Bainbridge Island and after retiring I prefer not to go into Seattle. There is some great riding here on both the Kitsap and Olympic Peninsulas and what a beautiful weekend it was!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well damn, Wiz! I'm on Bainbridge Island and after retiring I prefer not to go into Seattle. There is some great riding here on both the Kitsap and Olympic Peninsulas and what a beautiful weekend it was!
Relatives in Port Orchard. Lots of likely looking roads in the area. Note, the LeMay Museum in Tacoma is having a vintage motorcycle show later this summer sponsored by Indian. You may want to check that out!

·
Registered
268 Posts
This Saturday morning May 16th I will be at Blackwater Coffee & Cafe in Maple Plain from around 8:00AM until 10:00AM. The address is 5159 Highway 12 in Maple Plain.

If any of you can find the time, stop by. I would love to meet any and all of you.

Ride Safe,

Wiz
Hey Wiz, I'll be in St Louis this weekend else I'd ride on over. Do you get together at the coffee shop most weekends?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,677 Posts
Hey Wiz, I'll be in St Louis this weekend else I'd ride on over. Do you get together at the coffee shop most weekends?
Getter bring your rain gear. Suppose to be a pretty wet weekend her in STL. Dean E

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Next week, May 23, I will be at "Mountain Mud" coffee shop. It's located at 7530 N 42nd Ave Minneapolis, MN 55427. I started an area bike group that goes to a different coffee shop every Saturday about 15 years ago. "It's not what you ride, it's that you do." was our motto and the only rule was that there was no rules. Great folks joined, our closest friends now came from this group.

I moved out of town 7 years ago and just moved back. The die hards of the old group are still meeting and I'm trying to get back up to speed. I could use all the Indian support I can get.

Please stop by and be welcome. If the 23rd doesn't work, send a message, there is a place for every Saturday.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Ride Safe!

Wiz

·
Registered
268 Posts
Getter bring your rain gear. Suppose to be a pretty wet weekend her in STL. Dean E
I had planned a nice trip on the bike and it broke my heart when I had to face the sad forecast. I'm going to have to take the car this time.
I'll be back in late June...maybe then. This trip is for my son's commencement from Wash U. He is finishing his PhD in Bio Chem so the
focus isn't on how to get there, just to be there to be a very proud dad :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Next week, May 23, I will be at "Mountain Mud" coffee shop. It's located at 7530 N 42nd Ave Minneapolis, MN 55427. I started an area bike group that goes to a different coffee shop every Saturday about 15 years ago. "It's not what you ride, it's that you do." was our motto and the only rule was that there was no rules. Great folks joined, our closest friends now came from this group.

I moved out of town 7 years ago and just moved back. The die hards of the old group are still meeting and I'm trying to get back up to speed. I could use all the Indian support I can get.

Please stop by and be welcome. If the 23rd doesn't work, send a message, there is a place for every Saturday.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Ride Safe!

Wiz
I know the place...hope to see you there!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts