Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warbonnet is introducing its new mini floorboards for the Scout. I have been testing and riding with different versions. I find these to be very comfortable. They are available now and come complete ready to install and use. www.IndianAftermarket,com

IMG_4029.jpg
IMG_4026.jpg

·
Vendor / bronze
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The floorboards I have for sale now have a black rubber pad surrounded by a chrome edge and bottom. I am working on an all black design and one that will be black with tan leather accents. I am trying to make it low priced. So it is still not a certain item. But I will know in a week or so.

·
Early joiner
213 Posts
The floorboards I have for sale now have a black rubber pad surrounded by a chrome edge and bottom. I am working on an all black design and one that will be black with tan leather accents. I am trying to make it low priced. So it is still not a certain item. But I will know in a week or so.
Hi Marcus, they look good- could you tell me the length of them? Thanks - cheers, Pat

·
Vendor / bronze
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These floorboards are 4" x 8" with the outer corners rounded off. It is big enough to fully support your foot yet not too large looking.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,336 Posts
Nice Option .. Good way to eliminate those pins as well ..

·
2015 Thunder black smoke Scout
312 Posts
Black and tan would be awesome and I will be on the lookout to see if those do come out. Thanks for the update!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts