Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter HERE for September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
German Rider
2,560 Posts
Maybe write the manufactor an email and ask, if there are any distributors in the USA.

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my German is "der wurst" while I can translate the page in English my main hope was that they wouldn't be 1700+ euros if there was a dealer over here in the states. Its crazy that many of the other aftermarket slipons that wake the dead range from $400 to $900 yet these millers are rapidly approaching 2 grand. But they got that free health care so maybe more money in their pockets for this type of stuff I guess. ;)

·
German rider
851 Posts
Try to mail to them with this:
Hallo Miller-Team.
Ich schreibe Euch gut übersetzt aus den USA.
Ich interessiere mich für Eure Yuma und Yuma II Endtöpfe.
Könnt Ihr mir bitte einen oder mehrere Eurer Handelsvertreter hier nennen?
Oder Ihr nennt mir einen entsprechenden Gesamtpreis inlkusive Versandkosten.
Meinen Einfuhrzoll kann ich dann selbst ausrechnen.
Meine Lieferadresse wäre:
(Type here your adress for delivery)
Grüße Bob Joe Parker (or so)

Good luck.

·
German Rider
2,560 Posts
Or you just have mailed them in English. I'm sure, they would understand you and would respond in your/same language.

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: pope

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I already sent them the german version with the edits to fit me of course. I wouldn't mind buying from them overseas I just don't like the idea of having to worry about Customs' employees and all of the extra hands involved its a lot of money to just leave to "chance".

·
Registered
Indian Scout Bobber 2021
10 Posts
I have Miller Yuma 3 slip-on exhaust coming to 2021 bobber next week. I just removed the originals and for this information, for all European owners of the 2021 model: the pipes have a different connection (=V-Band clamps) than the others. Pipes on older models (before 2021) or pipes on US models will not go into place without replacement of clamps. Update: Miller will supply new suitable mounting clamps with the exhaust pipes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.