Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,233 Posts
Dang, where's the front forks, bars, wheels. Looks odd on top of sad.

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
Once you piss the cat off you don’t have the heat issues on the backs of your legs. 👍😎🇦🇺🔥
You think? I didn't feel any difference one way or the other.
Cat on or off, the tune is what I felt cool things down...

·
Registered
775 Posts
You think? I didn't feel any difference one way or the other.
Cat on or off, the tune is what I felt cool things down...
Nah man, the day I got mine I nearly fried the back of my legs. The heat coming off that cat box was ridiculous. The first thing I did was get that cat delete pipe. The relief was instant. No more heat issues. I think the tune has definitely cooled it’s running temp as well. Sits on 79 degrees c pretty well all the time on the road now. But yeah that cat box was a furnace man. 🔥👍😎🇦🇺

·
Registered
219 Posts
I like the streamlined look....

Is that @murr2k s bike? Maybe he got really angry....
I go out for coffee every morning at 8am. The FTR is behaving reasonably well! The wheels/gears/counterbalancer/clutchplates/crankshaft must be pi radians out of phase today.

·
Silver member
5,505 Posts
@murr2k you're basically waiting for a new tune are you? (I heard DJ fixed the problem with our bikes and tuners can create and load tunes now)

Called your tuner jet?

·
Registered
219 Posts
@murr2k you're basically waiting for a new tune are you? (I heard DJ fixed the problem with our bikes and tuners can create and load tunes now)

Called your tuner jet?
Yes, I'm waiting patiently on new tunes to try from Craig and Ryan. The tune I'm running now is from Craig running on Indian's ECM update. I updated my PV3 to work with Indian's ECM update so that I could continue. Are you talking about something new that's happened in the past few days? If so, I don't have it yet.

Reactions: Hatt
1 - 16 of 16 Posts