Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
touring bars 4 in taller than stock....... bout time... to bad they are on supply chain delay

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
So is my touch up paint. Hope I don't get a scratch.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
they sell it before it gets produced.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Just taking a look at these. Not a bad deal at $349. Oh boy, warming up the credit card for spring cams and now handle bars gonna need a solo seat. I was also at ACE hardware the other day and they have the big Weber grill for 749 and 10% off. 675 for a Weber that usually goes for 800 plus i can not resist that deal either.:)
This is what my wife will look like after all that:mad:.

·
Registered
723 Posts
My problem with buying the bars is the I seem to have too much month left at the end of my money.:(

Reactions: wrugen

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered a pair from my dealer on Friday. They have no idea when they will get them in.... Any one have any word on when they will be in?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just got an email that my chrome ones have made it to the dealer. Took about a week and a half. I'll post pictures once I get them installed.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Just taking a look at these. Not a bad deal at $349. Oh boy, warming up the credit card for spring cams and now handle bars gonna need a solo seat. I was also at ACE hardware the other day and they have the big Weber grill for 749 and 10% off. 675 for a Weber that usually goes for 800 plus i can not resist that deal either.:)
Make her a nice barbecue to smooth things over :)
Some flowers to go with it and your be fine again! At least until you find the next sale on Indian merchandise;)

/Ken

·
Registered
902 Posts
Make her a nice barbecue to smooth things over :)
Some flowers to go with it and your be fine again! At least until you find the next sale on Indian merchandise;)

/Ken
Maybe I will barbecue some flowers and tell her I'm all messed up cause all I can think about are cams, risers and riding. Haha.

Here's a pic of the risers website.
Screenshot_2016-04-02-08-10-48.png

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I called my Dealership about the bars. They had the black, but when I asked how much for installation. The total was over $800 with the bars.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I called my Dealership about the bars. They had the black, but when I asked how much for installation. The total was over $800 with the bars.
That's pretty outrageous. I may have to do my own install on that one. My dealership is quoting 3 hours for the cams. I am thinking that's 1 hour to many. I don't have the skills for that so may wait until next year on it. The RM realy has plenty of power with just the stage one.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
That's pretty outrageous. I may have to do my own install on that one. My dealership is quoting 3 hours for the cams. I am thinking that's 1 hour to many. I don't have the skills for that so may wait until next year on it. The RM realy has plenty of power with just the stage one.
They are quoting 4 hours for the bars. Not worth it to me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Lol I'm in the same boat my chieftain is getting its first oil change and there gonna have it for a day or two cause there busy and I'm sitting at work yesterday stairing at my phone saying hmmm my wife will never know if I call and have them install the cam kit. But realized ohh yeah I'm broke cause I just bought the bike and if she catches me I'm dead lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts