1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Reactions: the doctor

·
Registered
448 Posts
You forgot about us 'Over the Hill' guys who use their life's experience to know enough to buy an Indian.

Reactions: clovano

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Long past mid life. No Crisis just love the Indian and I could afford to buy it with cash. If you wanna call retirement mid life crisis then I guess I qualify.

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,808 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
As we go through life we change jobs, women, wives, & motorcycles, all with the dream that someday we will find the perfect one.
1. My perfect wife 15 years ago and still counting
2. My perfect job will be retirement in March 2015
3. My perfect bike 2014 Springfield Blue Vintage
As Breeze58 stated we are all living a new life one that started in 1901!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
As we go through life we change jobs, women, wives, & motorcycles, all with the dream that someday we will find the perfect one.
1. My perfect wife 15 years ago and still counting
2. My perfect job will be retirement in March 2015
3. My perfect bike 2014 Springfield Blue Vintage
As Breeze58 stated we are all living a new life one that started in 1901!
Working on that retirement thing. (official date is April 2016) I might be able to get out in October of 2015 and that would be just wonderful if it happens. The rest is all good.

·
Registered
154 Posts
My wife had a Heart transplant almost 4 years ago, we are in our upper mid 40's. Its Not a mid-life crisis to us, Its a LIVE LIFE to the Fullest feeling we have now!!!! The Roadmaster lets us share miles and Memories that without her transplant I would be doing solo. Live Every day like its your last and Enjoy Every mile and Memory!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts