Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a Kuryakyn mid controls kit on their Scout? I installed one on my 2015, and now when I take tight right turns the mounting bracket under the brake pedal and peg scrapes on the pavement. I emailed them to see if they've dealt with this problem but no reply yet.
Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have the Kuryakin mid controls on my 2017 Scout Sixty. I ride the canyons around SLC, sometimes pretty aggressively. I have yet to touch the controls or brackets. I've scraped my Kuryakin mini boards several times but not the mid controls.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything's mounted per instructions. The black mounting bracket that curves under the peg and pedal is what scrapes. Not on fast turns; more like mountain switchbacks. Guess I'll just deal with it. Thanks for input. Chris

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure I can post a pic successfully, but it is just like the pic you posted above. Only one way to mount that big black bracket. Where it scrapes is on the rear corner of that curved in side part right under the peg and pedal. It'll just have to do, as there's no way to adjust it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts