Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody from around the Livonia, MI area that is waiting for their Scout? Ordered mine late August
and patiently awaiting delivery of my trusty steed "Scout"

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anybody from around the Livonia, MI area that is waiting for their Scout? Ordered mine late August
and patiently awaiting delivery of my trusty steed "Scout"

Indian of Detroit (aka Dick Scott) or Motorcity Motorcycles (aka Penske)? Ordered mine the second week of august from Jeff at Indian of Detroit.

Indian is definitely pushing the limits of my patience, even though I was fully aware that I may not receive the bike (red scout) until the first of the year.

... You wouldn't happen to have a cream colored Jeep TJ with an indian sticker on the spare tire cover? I saw that just a few hours ago. I have a black JKUR with an Indian sticker in the rear window.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
I will be buying a RM in March from Penske. Oh how I am waiting.

·
Registered
274 Posts
They peer into the soul, man.

Reactions: CavemanHHH

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sam or Dave's?
Well, I suppose that if either Sam or Dave has a soul, then the eyes of the Indian head will peer into them.

Now you got me thinking. Damn, I was just trying to be prophetic without cause.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sorry.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ummmmm, nope.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Month ago I took my 2012 Can Am on consignment which they did sell. But I got to make a decision on mine, meaning to trade or do a consignment or keep it the Harley, at Motorcity Motorcycle dealership. I truly want to get it gone. It's a girlfriend thing to hold on to it.
But, I'm totally happy on getting the Roadmaster soon, I'm willing to wait on signing the papers, for now I have had two plates removed from m'I lower shin bones, two total knee replacements just done and a hip replacement soon to come too. It's not that I'm old, just plan hard work. I like what Harrison Ford said in the movie Indiana Jones,"It's not the age, it's the mileage"

·
Registered
274 Posts
Month ago I took my 2012 Can Am on consignment which they did sell. But I got to make a decision on mine, meaning to trade or do a consignment or keep it the Harley, at Motorcity Motorcycle dealership. I truly want to get it gone. It's a girlfriend thing to hold on to it.
But, I'm totally happy on getting the Roadmaster soon, I'm willing to wait on signing the papers, for now I have had two plates removed from m'I lower shin bones, two total knee replacements just done and a hip replacement soon to come too. It's not that I'm old, just plan hard work. I like what Harrison Ford said in the movie Indiana Jones,"It's not the age, it's the mileage"
This Can-Am?

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Did you ever see the movie the Blues Brothers?!
They did a remake of it.
Yes, yes.... I do remember that. Sorry it didn't come to then. Had I gotten it then, this whole thread would of been hilarious.

This morning I stared at my oldest wondering to myself, "what the hell did I name her?"

And believe me, I live that mileage thing.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I didn't buy it. It was gone when I took a buddy up to steal, I mean see it.

I sure am impressed with what you did to it. Jeff up there speaks real highly of you.

We'll have to riding this spring.

Reactions: Roll On
1 - 20 of 30 Posts