Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No need to convince me anymore, I’ve never had a motorcycle tire last this long before.

Thought to check them over after finding out my Aeromach shift/brake ‘comfort’ pegs rubber was cracking.

Only found minor cracking in the tread grooves and small areas of road contact surfaces, one small cut from road debris.
Will be two years in June since getting them on the Scout.

Rear

·
Registered
402 Posts
if long mileage is your goal you might want to look at the c3 but i value grip more and went with metzeler cruistecs got 3500 miles on them so far show very little wear and have much better grip then i ever had running the c2

·
Registered
554 Posts
if long mileage is your goal you might want to look at the c3 but i value grip more and went with metzeler cruistecs got 3500 miles on them so far show very little wear and have much better grip then i ever had running the c2
just wondering if you have run the cruisetecs in the wet, traction? They are my preference when time comes

·
Registered
402 Posts
just wondering if you have run the cruisetecs in the wet, traction? They are my preference when time comes
honestly i didnt notice much of a difference in the wet with them. unless you were just doing something stupid like gunning it in 1-2 gear in the rain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts