Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two years ago my wife tracked down a 2014 Indian vintage that is fully loaded with every piece of chrome and leather that Indian could put on a bike and set up Bluetooth speakers . We live in Norfork Nebraska and she found this bike in Conover North Carolina . The man that we bought this bike from was MICHAEL‘s motorcycle sales and he he received the bike from MICHAEL Helton the president of NASCAR does anybody out there know anything else about this motorcycle I have the title and signature of MICHAEL Helton on the title and it shows his residence at the time of the bike was built for him does anybody have any information

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Nice to own some bit of History.with us not being involved in NASCARS we count be in the race of helping you. Sorry but good luck.

·
Bronze member
1,039 Posts
@CarlE What specifically would you like to know? I'm not a NASCAR fan however my girlfriend follows NASCAR religiously. She's a borderline stalker, (just kidding...kinda). She knows WAY too much about the sport. Her deceased father, (who owned an automobile shop), would drag her to NASCAR races when she was a young girl. She hated it when she was young, however now she feels an attachment which honors her father's memory. She watches two TV shows,, (NASCAR Race Hub & Lifetime for Women...in that order). She even has a #22 tattooed on the back of her neck, which is usually covered by her hair, *(Her favorite driver is Joey Logano #22).

She's sleeping now however I'll ask her anything you'd like to know.

About a year ago, I was having dinner with 4 other guys who were discussing something about Chase Elliot. I told them they had their facts wrong. They disagreed with me. I said, "Give me a minute while I contact my NASCAR expert". I put her on speaker and asked the question. She proceeded to rattle off more facts and background information then the question merited. After I hung up they asked me, "Who was that"?...LOL

·
Registered
123 Posts
I believe Mike Helton’s official title is Vice Chairman of NASCAR. He has been with them for many years.
He is a large guy and I noticed him in victory lane at Indy last Sunday.

·
Rider
1,396 Posts
Maybe try googling nascar contact information. See if you can get a phone number / email and for them and try to reach out. Also look him up on Facebook or twitter maybe he has an account and you leave him a message.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Two years ago my wife tracked down a 2014 Indian vintage that is fully loaded with every piece of chrome and leather that Indian could put on a bike and set up Bluetooth speakers . We live in Norfork Nebraska and she found this bike in Conover North Carolina . The man that we bought this bike from was MICHAEL‘s motorcycle sales and he he received the bike from MICHAEL Helton the president of NASCAR does anybody out there know anything else about this motorcycle I have the title and signature of MICHAEL Helton on the title and it shows his residence at the time of the bike was built for him does anybody have any information
Might try this link I am posting, it gives a phone number to call and a couple of e-mail addresses that might be able to help, if you e-mail your story to them.

How Do You Contact NASCAR?

·
Bronze Member
1,560 Posts
What color is your Vintage @CarlE? I work in Norfolk, NE.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts