Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely LOVE my Chieftan....BUT, you can't see the MFD during the daytime, even with brightness turned to highest setting, especially with sunglasses on. I complained about this to Indian BEFORE I bought the bike, but they said it was impossible to change the production/procurement process this late in the game. Of course, that didn't stop me from buying the bike. I love everything else about the bike, although I hope they make a trunk available next year. Hopefully, they will have an upgraded display available in the future. The color screen technology has been available for years, so I'm surprised they opted for a monocolor, sun-bleached display.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have heard this discussion on chief motorcycle forum and seen question there. Some say troll if you have spoken on the subject. I am on my second vintage and both are illegible at night. I have found that just remember where things are when visible is the best suggestion. Maybe a permanent marker on key speedo numbers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts