Thank you Doc and Merry Christmas to you and yours :D

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
You're welcome

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hi to all I hope you & your family have a lovely Christmas & a happy New year it is Christmas eve in OZ & old SANTA is a coming to night
P.S. I hope you have got your bike a present as well
I just checked the time here Merry Christmas

·
Registered
435 Posts
Merry Christmas. Bike is present, Wild Turkey is also here with Sullivans Cove and Heineken. The meeting just started one hour ago. I just hope to be able to remember at midnight were I hidden all the presents.:D

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hey doctor. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the down under riders! Hope to ride out there someday. Maybe you have one of the phone booths to travel out here!

·
Founding member
1,005 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Doc. Hum, I forgot that bike present. Thanks, I'll get on that first thing today. :)

Burebista, I hope you were able to find those presents. :)

Merry Christmas to all our friends in Australia.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Doc. Hum, I forgot that bike present. Thanks, I'll get on that first thing today. :)

Burebista, I hope you were able to find those presents. :)

Merry Christmas to all our friends in Australia.
Merry Christmas to all of you. This year I wanted to be special also for my family not only for me. So I really hidden a lot of presents. Only one I couldn't recovered because I forgot about it and was hidden two months ago:(.. (Bicycle for my daughter).
Nobody's perfect. Next month is her birthday so ...I'm covered.
:D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Merry Christmas to you Doc down under and to all of our other friends around the world.
We went to Christmas Eve church and now listening to the US Military Academy Band Holiday Concert.
All is good!
BTW... I bring home my Christmas present Friday... a new red Chieftan. :)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Hi to all I hope you & your family have a lovely Christmas & a happy New year it is Christmas eve in OZ & old SANTA is a coming to night
P.S. I hope you have got your bike a present as well
We are just about done with Christmas Eve and the grand kids are tucked in. After wrapping presents for 3 days I opened a box by mistake and saw an indian label.... My wife yelled I wasn't to wrap that so it looks like Santa is going to bring me a cover to keep dust off....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts