Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to Share to Christmas cheer with Everyone on this site!!! Have a Blessed day and Wonderful, Safe new Year. Remember the Reason for the Season and spend as MUCH time as you can with your Families and Friends!!! Its supposed to be 41 degrees here in Nebraska tomorrow so I might even get the Roadmaster out for a short ride!!! Merry Christmas to ALL!!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Just wanted to Share to Christmas cheer with Everyone on this site!!! Have a Blessed day and Wonderful, Safe new Year. Remember the Reason for the Season and spend as MUCH time as you can with your Families and Friends!!! Its supposed to be 41 degrees here in Nebraska tomorrow so I might even get the Roadmaster out for a short ride!!! Merry Christmas to ALL!!!!
Merry Christmas from Wyoming, we are going to have a white Christmas it's going to be snowing!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Merry Christmas from Ontario Canada

·
Registered
448 Posts
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays from California

Reactions: Poppa P

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Thanks, Merry Christmas from Florida :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts